Interested in volunteering for the Seattle Bicycle Music Festival on September 11, 2010? Below is a list of different areas you can help. Please e-mail Sylvie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to help!
Pre-BMF Building & Planning Crew:
- Gear building – biker bar, pedal-powered stage, indicator & other gear
- Signage – create colorful signage for all stations and parts of the festival
- Community Outreach – get local groups/organizations involved.
- Shoppers/Donation Collectors – help us collect all of the things we need to get BMF off the ground
- Street Team! Postering and distributing fliers in these few weeks leading up to the festival. (We’ll provide the posters & tape)
- Online Listings! Add BMF to all of the online Seattle Area event listings you can find!
- SocialNetworking! Spruce up and update any of our Myspace/Facebook/Twitterpages, or create profiles on any other good sites you know of.
- Blog! Contribute any number of short blog posts or other fun, interesting, and/or useful material to the website. These can be about anything you’d like to write about that would get people engaged and inspired about BMF.
- Press! Do you have any press contacts? Can you put us in touch with them? Please do!
Event Production Crew:
- Pedal-Power Coaches – Recruit and coach audience pedalers at the event!
- Pedal-Powered Techies – Help with setup and take down of equipment at BMF sites
- Sound Crew – Keep things sounding great! Help with setup and take down of equipment and help keep things running smoothly with the pedal-powered stage and sound equipment
- Creative Problem Solvers – Help build and create all sorts of useful things needed for BMF setup, such as banner supports, shelters, mobile tables, and more!
- ROADIES – Help haul equipment from site to site!
- Cat Wranglers – Help guide the crowds in the right direction and keep things running smoothly when the group is on the move (AKA, Herd the cats on the bikes)
- Bike Ambulance Corp – fix bikes on the fly!
Do you have any special skills or services that you could contribute to BMF?
If you are volunteering on the day of BMF, what part(s) of the day are you available?
- ALL DAY!
- 8:00am – 10:30am
- 9:30am – 11:30am
- 11:30am – 1:30pm
- 1:30pm – 3:30pm
- 3:30pm – 5:30pm
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- 7:30pm – 11:00pm